Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1 million euro!!!!

if i have million euro i wil buy for myself is.
i will meried
i will buy castle
i will buy plane
i will buy expensive car
i will buy microsoft
i will change my wife every day.
i will make somany chilldreen.
i will build downsyndrom free school
i will buy mountain gold

10 things for people love me
i will buy ship for my wif to honey moon
i will buy gold car for my mother
i will make my sisters happy evryday,
i will make town for my friend
i will buy bengkulu for my family,
i will buy anything what my family want
i will bring all my friends n family to move to kanaa
i ill make super procesor to my friend
i will take my house in mountain ervrest
i wil buy unimap for my friend,


becouse, If they feel happy,
me too,,
im just life for all people loved me,,
this ife must started from dream.
i believe,
i will be rich letter

No comments:

Post a Comment